Sunday, October 18, 2009

Efficiency

I had a pretty excellent weekend. Friday, played a show aat a haunted house... epic. Whole band was in costume. I was a gorilla of course. Stayed the night at Kyle's and we talked about how I need a girlfriend and shit and how I suck with relationships haha... Had a pretty cool conversation. Slept like a baby. Saturday, Kyle and I went to the mall and I got some new pants and a cd. Didn't go to homecoming, not a fan. Sunday, just kicked it at my mom's house and got some intense hardcore napping done.
BTW I'm digging the weather we had today. It wasn't rainy or anything.
Hammonater wasn't at school Friday so the flashcards and shit aren't due til tomorrow, still not done though so I'm gonna be efficient and get that done, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment